Neo Reptile Products makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion.
Please ensure you read the following in the event of a problem to ensure speedy resolution of any problems:
- The normal delivery time for the products are shown as part of the products description.
- If the delivery date is to be any longer than this time you will be contacted by Neo Reptile Products
- All orders will be shipped by recognised carriers or the Royal Mail.
- Neo Reptile Products can ship products to an alternative address.
- Neo Reptile Products is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times.
- Orders placed for items that are in stock are normally dispatched within one working day (Monday – Friday, excluding bank holidays and weekends).
- Limited orders are dispatched over weekends.
- Frozen food will not be dispatched on Fridays unless Saturday delivery is specified.
- Delivery to offshore/Remote locations may (but not always) take longer to deliver and/or incur additional delivery charges if you live in one of the following post codes; AB30-56, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-50, ZE, IM, BT & TR21-25.
In the event that there is a problem with the goods, please contact us.
- We must be informed of the problem with the order within 7 working days starting the day after delivery.
- Neo Reptile Products is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of a faulty product, unless prior consent is given in writing.
- Products must be returned at your cost and in re-saleable condition.
- Flat-packed vivariums and cabinets cannot be returned once opened.
- This does not effect your statutory rights.